30 Appetizing Things that will Make you Regret to Want to Eat Them: Have you ever been so hungry that everything around you starts to look like food?
Well, you’re not the only one. We believe that delicious looking foods can be seen anywhere, as well as artistic inspiration, and we have compiled a list of the best examples here.
Although it is not a good idea to bite a tree that looks like a broccoli, or eat a mushroom that seems to be covered in chocolate, at least imagine that they are food is fun. Below you can see some of the things with the most edible appearance that people have found, and if your gut sounds, you better go to the fridge.
1. Tree that looks like Broccoli.
2. Rock that looks like Bacon.
3. Broken Golf Ball that seems to be made of Meat.
4. Snow Covered in Sand in the Desert of Algeria that looks like Tiramisu.
5. Puppies that look like Fried Chicken.
6. Toothpaste that looks like Salmon.
7. Hose that looks like a very Ripe Banana.
8. Palm Trees that look like Giant Pineapples.
9. Mushroom that looks like a Donut covered in Chocolate.
10. Mattress that looks like an Ice Cream Sandwich.
11. I put a Soap in the Microwave and now it looks like Bread.
12. Debris that looks like a Grilled Cheese Sandwich.
13. Stone that looks like a Potato.
14. I tried to make Soap and it looks like Raw Meat.
15. Piece of Sandpaper that looks like a Steak.
16. Mushroom that looks like a Giant Chocolate Donut.
17. Leaf that looks like a Banana.
18. Gem that looks like Deconstructed Chocolate.
19. They Painted the Garage Door to look like Wood, but it looks more like a Chocolate Bar.
20. One more Piece of Rock that looks like Bacon.
21. Mushroom that looks like a Marshmallow with Chocolate in the Middle.
22. I’m Making Cookies, and the Reflection looks like a Giant Cookie with Chocolate Chips.
23. My Girlfriend’s 3-pound Weights look Emanems Green
Hi, this is A. R. Choudhury, a Professional Blogger & Freelancer from India. Currently, I run 2 Blogs. One is Times Of Trend (Trending Stories Blog) & other is Fab Health Fitness (Health & Fitness Blog). Check out my Level 1 Fiverr profile: fiverr.com/a_r_choudhury.