A lot of people, including myself, like “before and after” or “then and now” photographs, because of their potentiality to tell fascinating stories with just two images.
We have taken these photos from re.photos. It is a page that allows people to navigate through hundreds of images or upload and share their own.
Today we would like to share our enthusiasm and show some of the best images (in our opinion) that we have found. Fortunately, these comparisons are as exciting to you as they are to us.
Below you can see the places that have changed most drastically since the first photo that is known of these sites. Take a look and do not forget to SHARE with your friends. Tell us your opinion in the Comment section.
Now, take a look at 18 Before and After Images that Show You Everything has Changed in the World in 100 Years:
1. Rysstad, Norway, 1888-2013
2. Seljestadjuvet, Odda, Norway, 1887-2014
3. Statuary of Martin Luther, Dresden, Germany, 1958-2014
4. Hofbräuhaus, Munich, Germany, 1910-2017
5. Quai Des Nations, Paris, France, 1900-2017
6. Corner of Ratajczaka and Św. Marcin Streets, Poznań, Poland, 1945-2017
7. Pripyat, Ukraine, 1986-2016
8. Chaney Glacier, USA 1911-2005
9. Moulin Rouge, Paris, France, 1900-2016
10. Horse carriage and steam locomotive, Mont Saint-Michel, France, 1908-2016
11. Reichstag, Germany, 1945-2012
12. Hammerfest, Norway, 1889-2004
13. Frauenkirche Dresden, Dresden, Germany, 1897-2010
14. Eiffel Tower, Paris, France, 1910-2016
15. Calle Marcin, Poznan, Poland, 1945-2017
16. Osnabrück, Germany, 1904-2016
17. Osnabrück Central Station, Germany, 1965-2015
18. Nowomiejska Street, Łódź, Poland, 1874-2016
Seeing how the world has changed over the last century is exciting, how will it be in another century? It is always important to immortalize scenarios to turn them into memories for a lifetime.
Hope you have enjoyed this story. To Support Us, Keep visiting this Website & ‘LIKE Us on Facebook’, ‘Follow Us on Twitter’, ‘Follow Us On Google+’.
Let’s Share this News with All Your Friends. Because Sharing is Caring.